Tuesday, December 21, 2004

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT JUST FOR ME IT'S FOR WHOEVER WANTS IT!!!!!!!!!



Thank you for your comment on: "I am so happy you have found a faith that brightens your life and fills you with love and hope".

I hope your still reading this blog. You can have the same thing all you have to do is:

As your friend. If you don't know Jesus, Here's how: If you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9-10)

If you have not done so, just pray this prayer: Dear God, I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus is your son and that he died on the cross for my sins. Jesus, forgive me of my sins and come into my heart and become my personal Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, Amen."

I'm still praying for you. And I know it feels like your all a lone, but your not. And I will still be praying for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home